The Park features over 50 designated camp sites. There are 3 group sites that can be booked for special events including reunions or family gatherings. All Camp Sites, other than the three designated Group Camp Sites, are only available on a first come, first served basis. Some time limit restrictions may apply but the park management is committed to do what they can to accommodate most situations. There is also lots of overflow space available, with more limited access to power and water services.
Camp Site and Facility Rental Rates:
- Tenting/Non-Power (no services) $17.00
- Power Sites 1 – 18 $25.00
- Power & Water Sites 36 – 40 $27.50
- Full Service Sites 19 – 35 $32.00
- Group Site Site 1 $50.00
- Group Site Site 2 $50.00
- Group Site Site 3 $90.00
- Overflow (rates based on Power and Water usage) $17.00 - $25.00
- Hall Rental - variable rates - contact caretaker
- 4-H Arena - variable rates - contact caretaker
Wood for campfires is available from the caretaker, at a cost of $7.00 per bundle.
To book a Group Site or Facility, call: 780.753.2434
Or, if you have questions or need more information, contact the park caretaker: 780.857.2435.
"Let's have fun out there."
While the park provides playgrounds, ball diamonds, a tennis court and a soccer pitch, a lot of the sports played at the park are of a more portable nature. Many campers show of there skills at Ladder Golf, Boccie Ball, Washers, Bean Bags, Frisbee and Bones.